QLASH Ventures SA
Riva Giocondo Albertolli, 1
Data Subjects: www. ct.qlash.gg website’s users
QLASH Ventures SA, in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes necessary to comply with contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- Technical and functional access to the web site;
The processing of your data will take place through IT and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, by subjects authorized to perform these tasks, appropriately aware of the constraints imposed GDPR, with security measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
No dissemination will be carried out, but your personal data may be transferred to related companies and partners based in some European Union countries, such as Bulgaria, Italy and Spain, but also Mexico or Egypt.
The Data Controller will retain your personal data until the completion of the purposes for which they were collected, or until the end of the service requested, and in any case for the mandatory times provided by law.
Finally, pursuant to art. 15 and following, you may at any time exercise the rights granted to you, including:
- access your personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they can be communicated, the applicable retention period, the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- obtain without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- to obtain, in the cases provided, the deletion of your data;
- to obtain restriction of processing, when possible;
- to request the portability of the data provided to third parties specifically indicated by you, or to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, also to transmit such data to another holder, without any hindrance, in all cases where this is necessary by law;
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authorities.
You may exercise your rights, simply contacting the Data Controller directly, by sending an email to email@example.com.